Like small green drops under the blue sky of the city…
All four of them look very much alike but at the same time each one of them has their own special beauty and of course history!
This is why you should visit all of them and have a small taste of how heaven would be like… Take part in this Daily Princes’ Islands Tour…
One of the amazing things about these islands, is that people do not use cars or buses for their transportation. Just bicycles and phaetons, which is a four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage!!! Whichever island you decide to visit, it would be a unique experience!
Get lost among the green of the trees and walk through the narrow roads which lead to old but well preserved buildings with special architecture! Rent a bike and take a ride through time! End up at the seashore and give yourself a treat.
There are many small shops from which you can buy many souvenirs… beautiful cafes, where you can eat tasty ice screams during the hot months of the summer! Or you can just sit on a bench in front of the sea, relax and smell the beauty of the city…
With your private boat you have the possibility to pass by every island!!!
Kiniliada : This is the island that was used as a place of exile in Byzantine times
Burgazada : One of the Successors of Alexander the Great, built there a fort
Heybeliada: At the top of the central mountain is an eleventh-century Greek Orthodox Monastery
Buyukada : It is the largest of the islands with many historical buildings
- Private Boat
- All transfers ( Old city or Taksim area)
- All taxes
- Professional guide (upon request)
- Customary tip to staff
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Meal is provided upon request
- A small fee might be paid in case there is no free place on the dock for the boat
- Duration of the Tour: approximately 9 hours ( flexible schedule depending on your preference)
- We will pick you up from our meeting point and drive you to the port