Let the sea set you free…
Experience a total different cruise! Sail for 4 days in the deep blue waters of Turkey… Cruise from Fethiye to Olympos! Relax and soak up the sun!
Enjoy your meals while admiring the beautiful view!
At nights, play funny board games with your loved ones and then sleep on deck under the starry sky…
Our memorable cruise starts from Fethiye right after we transfer you on board, at around 10:00-10:30 in the morning. As soon as we inform you about the details of the cruise, we will depart for this amazing adventure!
First stop is the Butterfly Valley, an impossing canyon, surrounded by high mountains. Here we will have time to swim in the blue sea, sunbathe under the shiny sun and hike up to the beautiful waterfall
It follows Oludeniz, a famous peddle beach, known for its turquoise and aquamarine shades. The white sand, the green landscapes and the clean waters will amaze you. For those who want more adventure, they can also try paragliding! Oludeniz offers ideally wind conditions, luring hundreds of paragliders every week
In the afternoon, we will visit the ancient Saint Nicholas Island. Archeologists believe that this is the location of Santa Clause tomb! Moreover, on the island there are many wondeful remains from the 4th century. During our stop you can swim and explore all the ancient city! After the excursion, dinner will be served on board
Today we start our cruise sailing to Aquarium Bay, located near the old fishing town of Kalkan. Admire the blue glitter sea while having breakfast
We continue to Kas harbour, where you can have free time to wander around. Explore this small but lovely and quaint town while admiring the Greek architecture. After finishing your wandering we will have lunch
At the end of the day, we will cruise to a secluded bay near gorgeous Kekova, where we will also stay overnight
On the third day, we will start our tour with a cruise to the unbelievable Sunken city of Kekova, which was destroyed in the 2nd century. We will sail over the amazing ancient ruins of this World Heritage site!
After that comes the medieval Simena castle. We will walk up until there, to admire the magical view of the bay! Returning to the boat, you will have free time wandering into the local cafes and shops
At the end of the day, we will dock at Gokkaya bay, the largest bay in Kekova, where ocassionally Caretta Caretta turtles have been seen! Spending the night there, you will have the chance to visit the famous Smuggler’s Inn bar , where you can dance the night away!
Today the excursion starts right after breakfast. We begin with a visit to the wonderful Pirates Cave, a natural place with great phosphorescent waters, ideally for snorkeling and diving, full of colored corals and fishes!
Follows the harbour town of Andriake, which in ancient years used to be an important trade center. There we will take a break for lunch
We continue with a visit to the antique city of Myra, one of the six leading cities of the Lycian League. This city is famous for its rock-cut tombs, for its Roman theatre and for the Church of Saint Nicholas (Santa Claus)! After exploring this great place, you will have free time in Demre for shopping and coffee
At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to Olympos, located in a river valley near the coast, South of the modern town Cirali (Antalya district). There you will live a different experience, spending the night in a tree house of your choice!
- Cabin accommodation with private en-suite
- Traditional Turkish open buffet breakfast & lunch
- BBQ every night( Seafood, chicken, Turkish meatballs, Mediterranean salads with vegetarian meals )
- Games ( backgammon, chess, cards, etc)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Pick up and drop off from Fethiye, central Demre and Olympos
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner, aftrenoon tea and snacks
- Drinks including water, available at the bar on board at low prices
- Entrance fees
- Optional activities: Paragliding, Diving, Water sports
- These itineraries are an indication of the destinations we visit and activities on offer. While every effort will be made to follow this itinerary we do reserve the right to vary this itinerary and make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel. No money will be refunded
- There is possibility of transferring you to Fethiye, from any town, with an extra charge
- Gullets and yachts do not offer equipment for water sports
- Cruise with a Standard Turkish gulet
- All yachts have insurances. We advise travellers to have their own individual travel insurance
- There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations
- Children of all ages are allowed on this cruise. However it is not recommended for 1-3 year olds. Kids from the ages of 4 to 10 years old, are charged at 50% of the price, if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there are more than one child, the first child is charged 50% of the full price and every other child, full price. Ages 11+ charged full price
- All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- For individual travellers who don’t want to share the same room with another passenger, there are available single cabins
- This cruise is available every day from 15/5 to 1/10