If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul…
Of course the best way to enjoy and get to know all the important see sights, is with a private tour to Bosphorus Shores. With our local, sociable and knowledgeable guide, your experience will be memorable!
Don’t waste your precious time in the city searching and wandering around! Let yourself in the hands of our experienced English speaking staff…
This is also perfect for people who need special assistance and for families with small children…Enjoy a worry-free tour!!!
Some of the see-sights are:
- Bosphorus Panoramic: enjoy the breathtaking view from the Bosphorus bridge. A stunning bridge which unites the two continents! Admire the breathtaking view while we are driving to the Asian Side of the city…
- Asian Side and Camlica Hill: Camlica hill is the highest point of Istanbul that provides an absolutely magnificent view! Located in the Asian side of the city, a peaceful and especially upper-class residential area which gives you a way to get an alternative taste of the city…
- Dolmabahce Palace: a magnificent palace with a unique architecture and an imposing style! The biggest palace in Turkey…
- Beylerbeyi Palace: an Imperial Ottoman summer residence and a place where used to entertain the heads of the state. It was built in the 1860s
- Local Shoping Centre: you could visit either the Grand Bazaar or the Spice Market for your shopping! Both are covered markets which hoste countless small shops
- Airconditioned minibus
- Professional Licensed Guide (standard group tour in English/please ask for other languages)
- Park tickets
- Pick up/drop off to your hotel (Only Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Duration of the Tour: approximately 9 hours