Admire the city by taking a walk and she will reward you generously!!!
Walk among all significant monuments of Istanbul! Travel through time and let all the details about the past amaze you…
Start your day with this morning half day Ottoman Relics tour in the Old city, and we promise you an experience that you have never lived before!
Topkapi Imperial Palace
Topkapi is a complex of small buildings full of color, and indelible beauty! A palace that housed for almost 400 years, Ottoman Sultans, their families and about 4000 people who also lived there. It is the place where most of the important decisions about the Ottoman Empire were taken ! A palace that housed not only the Sultans, but also many unbelievable stories, countless intrigues, schemings and murder scenarios between the wifes of the Sultans and not only…! Mehmet the Conqueror built the first stage of the palace shortly after the Conquest in 1453. Consists of four main courtyards and the Harem which in Arabic language means…“a holy place that everyone is not allowed to enter”. It was converted into a museum in 1924 and declared as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1985
Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4.000 small shops…..a huge labyrinth!!! It is well known for the beautiful Turkish carpets, the glazed tiles and pottery, the copper and brassware, the apparels made of leather,for the hand-painted ceramics, the embroideries, the fresh spices and herbs, the glittering jewellery and all sorts of other things. The complex houses also two mosques, four fountains, two hamams, and several lovely cafes and restaurants. Do your shopping at the market which attracts thousands of visitors every day!
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from your hotel (Only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Museum fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and assist to meet with your tour guide around 12:45-13:20 according to your hotel location
- At the end of the tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- You can combine that tour with one of the afternoon tours
- Duration of the Tour : approximately 4-5 hours
- Topkapi palace is closed on Tuesdays and replaced with Basilica Cistern. The Harem Section is not included in the program because it requires extra time and fees
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and replaced with Arasta Bazaar