Enjoy the vista of the city through the eyes of Princes’ Islands!
A precious gift from Istanbul to all of you! And there is more…there is a 1,5 hour journey until you get to the last island. A fantastic trip which will take you to paradise through beautiful landscapes!
All of the islands are famous for their mild climate, lush vegetation and ornate Ottoman houses. Cars are strictly prohibited, that’s why transportation can only be provided by horse-drawn carriages which are known as phaetons and bikes. But this restriction is that makes the islands even more unique!
Our destination is Buyukada (Pringipos in Greek), which is the largest of the isles. After the Princes Islands tour, the moment we arrive on the last island, horse-drawn carriages will be waiting for us at the park so we can start an enjoyable ride through the pine trees and the narrow roads. You can even ask for some spare time to visit Aya Yorgi -a monastery on the top of the hill- which is an impressive place.
Of course you will have free time for wandering around the island. Don’t miss the famous water pipe/hookah, which is the Turkish nargile while drinking a very tasteful Turkish coffee…
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English/please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from & drop off to your hotel (Only Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Lunch (vegetarian choices are available)
- Horse carriage ride
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Bicycle rental
- Please inform your tour guide if you want to spend more time at the island and you prefer to return to the city by yourself
- Lunch will be provided in a cozy local restaurant
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and assist you to meet with your tour guide between 07:45 – 08:20 according to your hotel location
- Duration of the Tour: approximately 9 hours (flexible schedule depending on your preference)