Istanbul…the Queen of the cities!!!
Start your day with positive energy! Join our morning tour and live an experience you will never forget…
This unique spice market, also known as Egyptian bazaar, it’s the most famous covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar. Built by the architect Kazim Aga in 1664 and hosts eighty five shops. You can find there Turkish delights and other sweets, jewellery, souvenirs, herbs, big variaty of spices, dried fruits and nuts, fresh tea, scarves, lanterns and Nargile! A place that will satisfy all your senses!
Rustem Pasha Mosque
A wonderful Mosque, mostly known for its beautiful interior, decorated by the amazing Iznik tiles. This masterpiece was designed by famous Mimar Sinan but it was built after Rustem Pasha’s death, in 1563. Rustem Pasha was not only the Grand Vizier during the reign of Sultan Suleiman, but also the husband of Suleiman’s beloved daughter, Mihrimah.
Taking a cruise on Bosphorus is one of the best ways to discover the elegance of Istanbul. From Bosphorus, you can enjoy the whole city from a new viewpoint! Travel between the two continents and get enchanted by the all the beauty you will see…
Rumeli Fortress (from sea)
An imposing fortress, located on a hill at the European side right on the banks of Bosphorus at the Sariyer district. Built in 1452 before the conquest of Constantinople by the Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II, in order to control commercial and military traffic. Inside the walls there are three big towers that were named after the three viziers of Mehmet: Sadrazam Candarli Halil Pasha (larger tower), Zaganos Pasha (south tower), Sarica Pasha (north tower)
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from your hotel between 07:45-8:15 (Only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- You can ask for a private tour guide and a private vehicle with an extra fee (ideal for families and intimate parties)
- If your group is more than 6 people, you can require guidance in your language without extra charge
- Please make the reservation at least 2 days in advance
- Duration of the Tour : approximately 5 hours