Explore, dream and discover the magnificent Istanbul!
Entrust us the rest of your day and join this afternoon tour! A wonderful day at the most wonderful city!
This lovely area, is located right under the first bridge of Bosphorus, close to Dolmabahce Palace at the Besiktas district. Lying right on the banks of Bosphorus provides amazing views of the city! A former fishermen village full of well preserved historic wooden houses, local boutiques, night clubs, cafes and restaurants. During the Ottoman period, Ortakoy used to be a cosmopolitan area, where Turks, Greeks, Armenians and Jews lived all together. This small place is also known for the Kumpir, a tasty baked potato, served with several fillings
The first bridge that connected the two continents for the first time in the history…! Live this unique and memorable experience of crossing the bridge which connects Europe and Asia while enjoying the breathtaking view of Bosphorus
The most amazing hilltop park in the city! The highest point of Istanbul that provides an absolutely magnificent view… It gives you a unique chance to view the entire city just like a moving painting! The hill took its name after the dozens pine trees in the area (in Turkish, çam means pine). During the Ottoman era, many Sultans used this hill for several reasons and over the years, Camlica became a place for recreation
Dolmabahce is the largest and the most impressive palace in Turkey and until 1922 was the residence for the Ottoman Sultans. It is a stunning palace which is extensively decorated with gold and crystal while the design contains elements of the Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical styles. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk lived and passed away in the palace and after his death it was converted into a museum. The main palace was built by the leading Ottoman architects of the era, Karabet and Nikogos Balyan, and it is consisted of three parts: the Imperial Mabeyn (State Apartments), Muayede Salon (Ceremonial Hall) and the Imperial Harem
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from your hotel (Only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel and drive you to the tour starting point around 10:45 – 11:15, according to your hotel’s location
- Duration of the Tour : approximately 5 hours
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and is replaced with Galata Tower